Call 1 - 2016 - Stage 1
● Applicants are invited to submit Expressions of Interest (EOIs) through an online application form available in “Applications”.
● Based on the eligibility check and quality assessment of expressions of interest made by the Joint Secretariat of the programme, the Monitoring Committee will make decisions on EOIs to be selected to progress to the second stage of the application process.
● Projects should be developed according to the type of actions the Programme wants to support and will have to be focused on delivering transnational, tangible and sustainable results and territorial and economic impact across the Atlantic Area.
● As general rule, the Programme offers a maximum co-financing rate of 75% of the total project budget.
● To prepare your EOI, download and read carefully the supporting documents available in the relevant section.
● 31 May – 12:00 noon (GMT) 2016: Deadline for submission of EOIs
● September 2016: Selection of EOIs
● Mid-September to November 2016: Submission of full applications
● End of January 2017: Approval of full project applications
● First quarter 2017: Contracting and start of projects
● One key factor for high quality projects is the mobilization of key players, with a full range of relevant stakeholders and a well-balanced involvement of regions and a good geographical spread across the Atlantic Area.
● Project partners must be located within the eligible territory of the Atlantic Area regions. However, organisations based outside the cooperation area in the EU or third countries can participate if the benefit for regions in the cooperation area is demonstrated.
● You need to be registered as Atlantic Area community member and logged in, then click on Member Area. In the “Applications” section click on the Apply command and start filling-in the form. You can use the copy/paste option. Data can be saved at any time, then you can continue the completion of the form (note: we recommend saving your form regularly to avoid any data loss).
● Your application will be available in the “Applications” section and in your “profile” (top right hand side, click on your name).
● Once your EOI is ready and free of errors, you have to submit it before the call deadline through the “Submit” button. If your application has no error, you will receive an Email confirming the good reception and submission. Please note that you can verify at any moment if there are errors through the button “Validate”.
● After submitting the application you are still able to modify it until the call deadline. Every time you make changes you must resubmit your application, free of errors, through the “Submit” button.
● At any time you may open and consult your proposal as well as its status in the application process.
● To avoid overloading the online application system, we strongly advise to submit applications well ahead of the deadline.
Programme website registration (EN)
CP-ANNEX VI - Output and Result Indicators - Conceptual Framework (EN)
Call 2016 - stage 1 - call for Expression of Interest announcement (EN)
Call 2016 - stage 1 - call for Expression of Interest announcement (ES)
Call 2016 - stage 1 - call for Expression of Interest announcement (FR)
Call 2016 - stage 1 - call for Expression of Interest announcement (PT)
Programme manual for stage 1 of the first call for projects 2016 (EN)
Programme manual for stage 1 of the first call for projects 2016 (ES)
Programme manual for stage 1 of the first call for projects 2016 (FR)
Programme manual for stage 1 of the first call for projects 2016 (PT)
Please use one of the following browsers to Apply: Google Chrome or Firefox