Atlantic Area 2021-2027
First Call for Projects 2022
The First Call for Projects intends to select high innovative quality transnational projects, in which organisations cooperate to make regions more resilient to common challenges that know no borders and cannot be solved alone. Project proposals can be submitted under the three thematic Programme priorities and seven specific objectives. The description of priorities and objectives, together with the type of actions, is provided in the Approved Cooperation Programme 2021-2027.
The project application follows a one-step procedure. Read below the Terms of Reference for this call.
The Call was open from 14 October 2022 to 03 March 2023. More information will be available soon.
Results should be communicated to candidates within 6-8 months after submission. The Monitoring Committee approval decision is foreseen for the end of June 2023.
The Programme budget allocated to this First Call is 45.4 M€. This allocation may be adjusted by the Monitoring Committee in line with the Programme needs.
Who can apply?
A wide range of organisations, under public or private law, are potential beneficiaries of the European Regional Development Fund and may therefore join a project partnership. Lead Partner organisations can be public bodies, universities, education and research organisations, private institutions (not-for-profit) and international organisations acting under national law. The Lead Partner must be located in the Programme eligible area.
How to apply?
Applicants need to submit the application form through the SIGI platform. Click here to access the SIGI Platform
Please read carefully the guidance on how to complete the application form.
- Terms of Reference
- Programme Manual 2021-2027 EN ES FR PT (updated 31.01.2023)
- How to complete the application form guide
- Template Application Form_Example (updated 18.01.23 - number of characters per text field)
- Templates for Declarations (updated 19.01.23 - Bank statement | | updated 27.01.23 - State Aid declaration included | updated 03.02.23 - Solvency declaration included | updated 10.02.2023 - Legal Entity_Public Law Body included)
- FAQs for the First Call (updated 31.01.23)
- Approved Cooperation Programme 2021-2027 EN FR PT ES IR
- Interreg Atlantic Area Strategic Enviromental Assessment Screening
Looking for partners?
If you're looking for the right partner for your consortium you can join the Linkedin thematic groups: Blue innovation and competitiveness | Blue and green environment | Blue sustainable tourism and culture
Please read carefully the key documents and the templates provided.
Questions not addressed in the key documents can be sent by email to the Joint Secretariat: email@example.com. You can also contact the National Authority of your country, find here the contacts.
For technical issues related with the application form submission, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org