Guidelines for projects
Communication is a crucial issue for the success of the Programme, on delivering meaningful results not only to projects partners, but also to a wider audience of stakeholders. It is a cross cutting element of working procedures, at project and Programme levels, all along the programming period.
In this section you will find the necessary information and tools to comply with the Atlantic Area brand identity and also with requirements and regulations settled to communicate a project supported by our programme.
Branding and guidelines
- Guidelines for projects' communication (July 2018) EN ES FR PT
- Guidance on the correct use of the EU emblem on projects communication
- Brand design manual
- Atlantic Area map
Templates for project posters (A3 format)
- Priority 1 - Innovation & competitiveness
- Priority 2 - Resource efficiency
- Priority 3 - Territorial risks
- Priority 4 - Biodiversity, natural & cultural assets
- Section 2.2 of Annex XII of the Common Provision Regulation (EU) Nº. 1303/2013, establishes the responsibilities of the beneficiaries with regards to information and communication measures for the public.
- Articles 4, 5 and Annex II of the Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) Nº. 821/2014 establishes the rules to comply with EU visibility and ERDF support.