- Annual Implementation Report 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 New!
- Citizen's Summary - brief description of the programme's activities 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 New!
- Midterm evaluation of Interreg Atlantic Area Programme 2014-2020
Evaluation Plan (August 2018) EN
- Programme Manual (May 2021) EN FR ES PT
- Interreg Atlantic Area Cooperation Programme (version 4_approved on December 2020) EN FR ES PT
- Europe 2020 Strategy The overarching European Union strategy for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth
- Territorial Agenda EU 2020 Towards an Inclusive, Smart and Sustainable Europe of Diverse Regions, May 2011. Strategic policy paper on Territorial Cohesion in the European Union
- Sixth Report on Economic, Social and Territorial Cohesion Investment for jobs and growth. Promoting development and good governance in EU regions and cities, European Commission, July 2014
- Action Plan for a Maritime Strategy in the Atlantic Area European Commission Action Plan - Delivering smart, sustainable and inclusive growth
- Maritime Strategy Framework Directive and the Maritime Spatial Planning Directive Relevant legislation to the Atlantic Area, particularly in the context of transnational cooperation
- Regulation (EU) Nº. 1301/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the European Regional Development Fund and on specific provisions concerning the Investment for growth and jobs goal and repealing Regulation (EC) No 1080/2006
- Regulation (EU) Nº.1303/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council on common provisions on the European Regional Development Fund
- Regulation (EU) Nº. 1299/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council on specific provisions for the support from the European Regional Development Fund to the European territorial cooperation goal
- Delegated Regulation (EU) Nº 481/2014 supplementing Regulation (EU) No 1299/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council with regard to specific rules on eligibility of expenditure for cooperation programmes
- Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) n° 821/2014 laying down the rules for the application of Regulation (EU) No 1303/2013.