Interreg Atlantic Area has 45.4 M€ to invest in innovative projects contributing to the Atlantic regions
A Call for Projects is open until the 17 February, check here the terms to apply.
The Interreg Atlantic Area Programme has 45.4 million euros to invest in innovative cooperation projects that contribute to the growth of the Atlantic regions.
With this aim, we launched a Call for Projects that is open until the 17 February.
If you are a public or private organisation located in the eligible Atlantic regions, you can apply with a project idea to improve the regional competitiveness and quality of life of these regions, on the topics of blue innovation, competitiveness, blue environment, sustainable tourism and culture. We encourage you to learn more about this call here.
If you are already working on your proposal, we have 6 tips for you:
1. Read the Programme Manual carefully to learn more about hot topics such as the kind of projects we support, the type of beneficiaries eligible for funds, the eligibility criteria, how to build your application, and how to apply. The Programme Manual is available in 4 languages. You can also check the FAQs for this call or watch this webinar.
2. To search for partners or to join a partnership:
- Use the programme APP (check your email spam box after registration, credentials may land there),
- Join our Linkedin thematic groups to join our thematic groups of discussion:
- Blue Innovation and Competitiveness: https://lnkd.in/ggtehcgV
- Blue and green environment: https://lnkd.in/gd92QpfN
- Blue sustainable tourism and culture: https://lnkd.in/gPKiNyQD
3. Inspire yourself by reading the Publication presenting 71 funded Atlantic projects and their main results.
4. If you have questions contact the Secretariat at email@example.com. We kindly ask you to always check the Programme Manual to clarify your doubts, before contacting the Secretariat. Please note that we don't advise about project ideas.
5. For technical issues related to the SIGI platform when accessing or submitting the application form, please contact the IT support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Don't wait for the last days to start completing your application form. Here is the link to access the SIGI platform and apply (you need to be registered to access it).
We wish you good luck and stay strong, you can do it 😊
Published on: 2023-01-12
Experts will gather to evaluate the main transnational needs and opportunities in specific areas of Blue Economy
27.11.2019, Santiago de Compostela
The Monitoring Committee meeting was held in Santiago the Compostela under the 2019 Spanish Presidency of the Programme
CONSORTEX promotes the creation of six Export Consortia involving SMEs from five countries in the Atlantic Area
The project aims to promote the competitiveness and internationalisation of the Shipbuilding sector
What are the Atlantic projects doing to protect the environment and the marine biodiversity?
Building a sustainable and cohesive Atlantic: why do Interreg Atlantic projects matter?
AYCH project supports young entrepreneurs from 8 Atlantic regions
Financial seminar for beneficiaries and controllers of the Interreg Atlantic Area Second Call for projects
The General Directorate of European Funds of the Ministry of Finance will organize a Financial Seminar
Updated IT Platform for Progress Reports and Payment Claims
13.09.2019, Avilés, Spain
This event will be focused on the integration of social clauses within the local procurement procedures
SAVE THE DATE! Further information will be provided soon.