Interreg Atlantic Area has 45.4 M€ to invest in innovative projects contributing to the Atlantic regions
A Call for Projects is open until the 17 February, check here the terms to apply.
The Interreg Atlantic Area Programme has 45.4 million euros to invest in innovative cooperation projects that contribute to the growth of the Atlantic regions.
With this aim, we launched a Call for Projects that is open until the 17 February.
If you are a public or private organisation located in the eligible Atlantic regions, you can apply with a project idea to improve the regional competitiveness and quality of life of these regions, on the topics of blue innovation, competitiveness, blue environment, sustainable tourism and culture. We encourage you to learn more about this call here.
If you are already working on your proposal, we have 6 tips for you:
1. Read the Programme Manual carefully to learn more about hot topics such as the kind of projects we support, the type of beneficiaries eligible for funds, the eligibility criteria, how to build your application, and how to apply. The Programme Manual is available in 4 languages. You can also check the FAQs for this call or watch this webinar.
2. To search for partners or to join a partnership:
- Use the programme APP (check your email spam box after registration, credentials may land there),
- Join our Linkedin thematic groups to join our thematic groups of discussion:
- Blue Innovation and Competitiveness: https://lnkd.in/ggtehcgV
- Blue and green environment: https://lnkd.in/gd92QpfN
- Blue sustainable tourism and culture: https://lnkd.in/gPKiNyQD
3. Inspire yourself by reading the Publication presenting 71 funded Atlantic projects and their main results.
4. If you have questions contact the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org. We kindly ask you to always check the Programme Manual to clarify your doubts, before contacting the Secretariat. Please note that we don't advise about project ideas.
5. For technical issues related to the SIGI platform when accessing or submitting the application form, please contact the IT support team at email@example.com.
6. Don't wait for the last days to start completing your application form. Here is the link to access the SIGI platform and apply (you need to be registered to access it).
We wish you good luck and stay strong, you can do it 😊
Published on: 2023-01-12
ATLANTIC-GEOPARKS webinar on “Transnational Cooperation of the Atlantic Geoparks for Sustainable Development”
This webinar counts already with 307 registrations from 38 countries
These companies will be enabled to access test sites for validation of their technologies in real sea environments
The results of the pilot actions developed and the future perspectives of IMTA in the Atlantic Area will be discussed among the end-users and the general public
How do Blue and Green Infrastructure Networks can prevent natural disasters while assuring the provision of ecosystem services?
This project on Atlantic Digital Startups was selected among 150 project stories
This prestigious award, given by the European Commission, aims at featuring the best EU-funded cooperation projets
And get the chance to perform your project on stage during the Interreg 30 years Project Slam at the EWRC
Atlantic Area Managing Authority participates on a session dedicated to tourism, natural & cultural assets
If you have a video you would like to add to this collection, please let us know!
The project is launching its first tool, the “Stock Market”