Interreg Atlantic Area has 45.4 M€ to invest in innovative projects contributing to the Atlantic regions
A Call for Projects is open until the 17 February, check here the terms to apply.
The Interreg Atlantic Area Programme has 45.4 million euros to invest in innovative cooperation projects that contribute to the growth of the Atlantic regions.
With this aim, we launched a Call for Projects that is open until the 17 February.
If you are a public or private organisation located in the eligible Atlantic regions, you can apply with a project idea to improve the regional competitiveness and quality of life of these regions, on the topics of blue innovation, competitiveness, blue environment, sustainable tourism and culture. We encourage you to learn more about this call here.
If you are already working on your proposal, we have 6 tips for you:
1. Read the Programme Manual carefully to learn more about hot topics such as the kind of projects we support, the type of beneficiaries eligible for funds, the eligibility criteria, how to build your application, and how to apply. The Programme Manual is available in 4 languages. You can also check the FAQs for this call or watch this webinar.
2. To search for partners or to join a partnership:
- Use the programme APP (check your email spam box after registration, credentials may land there),
- Join our Linkedin thematic groups to join our thematic groups of discussion:
- Blue Innovation and Competitiveness: https://lnkd.in/ggtehcgV
- Blue and green environment: https://lnkd.in/gd92QpfN
- Blue sustainable tourism and culture: https://lnkd.in/gPKiNyQD
3. Inspire yourself by reading the Publication presenting 71 funded Atlantic projects and their main results.
4. If you have questions contact the Secretariat at email@example.com. We kindly ask you to always check the Programme Manual to clarify your doubts, before contacting the Secretariat. Please note that we don't advise about project ideas.
5. For technical issues related to the SIGI platform when accessing or submitting the application form, please contact the IT support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Don't wait for the last days to start completing your application form. Here is the link to access the SIGI platform and apply (you need to be registered to access it).
We wish you good luck and stay strong, you can do it 😊
Published on: 2023-01-12
Learn about the project results to reduce energy dependency in Atlantic Area water networks
'Reinventing the future' will bring together like-minded young people for several days to solve social, environmental, technological challenges
The app highlights and promotes key geoheritage sites and local businesses in 11 destinations
The EEPA reward those who promote entrepreneurship and small business at the national, regional and local level
This ceremony took place during the 7th Atlantic Stakeholder Platform Conference
This initiative brings together food producers, importers, agencies and policy makers for a 3-day online event
19.11.2020, Online event
The video with the recording of the event is now available
19.11.2020, Online event
The focus of this conference is to address the adverse effects of climate change on soil, especially on agricultural lands, thus improving the resilience of the Atlantic rural areas
On the agenda are topics such as the importance of international networks and geotourism strategies for the territorial development
18.11.2020, Online event
The video with the recording of the event is now available!