Interreg Atlantic Area has 45.4 M€ to invest in innovative projects contributing to the Atlantic regions
A Call for Projects is open until the 17 February, check here the terms to apply.
The Interreg Atlantic Area Programme has 45.4 million euros to invest in innovative cooperation projects that contribute to the growth of the Atlantic regions.
With this aim, we launched a Call for Projects that is open until the 17 February.
If you are a public or private organisation located in the eligible Atlantic regions, you can apply with a project idea to improve the regional competitiveness and quality of life of these regions, on the topics of blue innovation, competitiveness, blue environment, sustainable tourism and culture. We encourage you to learn more about this call here.
If you are already working on your proposal, we have 6 tips for you:
1. Read the Programme Manual carefully to learn more about hot topics such as the kind of projects we support, the type of beneficiaries eligible for funds, the eligibility criteria, how to build your application, and how to apply. The Programme Manual is available in 4 languages. You can also check the FAQs for this call or watch this webinar.
2. To search for partners or to join a partnership:
- Use the programme APP (check your email spam box after registration, credentials may land there),
- Join our Linkedin thematic groups to join our thematic groups of discussion:
- Blue Innovation and Competitiveness: https://lnkd.in/ggtehcgV
- Blue and green environment: https://lnkd.in/gd92QpfN
- Blue sustainable tourism and culture: https://lnkd.in/gPKiNyQD
3. Inspire yourself by reading the Publication presenting 71 funded Atlantic projects and their main results.
4. If you have questions contact the Secretariat at email@example.com. We kindly ask you to always check the Programme Manual to clarify your doubts, before contacting the Secretariat. Please note that we don't advise about project ideas.
5. For technical issues related to the SIGI platform when accessing or submitting the application form, please contact the IT support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Don't wait for the last days to start completing your application form. Here is the link to access the SIGI platform and apply (you need to be registered to access it).
We wish you good luck and stay strong, you can do it 😊
Published on: 2023-01-12
The arrival of this vehicle in Tenerife will demonstrate the technological, social and economic viability of renewable fuels in transportation
Learn here about the importance of cooperation and innovation for the seafood sector
Please share with us your opinion, experiences and suggestions until the 14th of June
The newspaper 'Jornal de Notícias' highlights the Atlantic Area investment of 52.3 M€ to enhance the heritage
20 projects are supported to seek solutions to promote and protect the natural and cultural heritage
This project contributes to reinforcing the EU initiatives for the protection and improvement of the environmental status of the seas
15.03.2021 - 29.03.2021
You are invited to contribute and share your opinion with us on the strategy for the next programming period.
How can international ocean economy statistics and the use of this information by policy makers be improved?
This book highlights the impact of the project during the last 4 years on young people's entrepreneurial skills
SEAFUEL is part of this 3-Interreg projects Alliance. Learn more on the webinar to be organised next 18th February
A competition will also be carried out to select startups to collaborate with Maritime Safety Training Centres