Interreg Atlantic Area has 45.4 M€ to invest in innovative projects contributing to the Atlantic regions
A Call for Projects is open until the 17 February, check here the terms to apply.
The Interreg Atlantic Area Programme has 45.4 million euros to invest in innovative cooperation projects that contribute to the growth of the Atlantic regions.
With this aim, we launched a Call for Projects that is open until the 17 February.
If you are a public or private organisation located in the eligible Atlantic regions, you can apply with a project idea to improve the regional competitiveness and quality of life of these regions, on the topics of blue innovation, competitiveness, blue environment, sustainable tourism and culture. We encourage you to learn more about this call here.
If you are already working on your proposal, we have 6 tips for you:
1. Read the Programme Manual carefully to learn more about hot topics such as the kind of projects we support, the type of beneficiaries eligible for funds, the eligibility criteria, how to build your application, and how to apply. The Programme Manual is available in 4 languages. You can also check the FAQs for this call or watch this webinar.
2. To search for partners or to join a partnership:
- Use the programme APP (check your email spam box after registration, credentials may land there),
- Join our Linkedin thematic groups to join our thematic groups of discussion:
- Blue Innovation and Competitiveness: https://lnkd.in/ggtehcgV
- Blue and green environment: https://lnkd.in/gd92QpfN
- Blue sustainable tourism and culture: https://lnkd.in/gPKiNyQD
3. Inspire yourself by reading the Publication presenting 71 funded Atlantic projects and their main results.
4. If you have questions contact the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org. We kindly ask you to always check the Programme Manual to clarify your doubts, before contacting the Secretariat. Please note that we don't advise about project ideas.
5. For technical issues related to the SIGI platform when accessing or submitting the application form, please contact the IT support team at email@example.com.
6. Don't wait for the last days to start completing your application form. Here is the link to access the SIGI platform and apply (you need to be registered to access it).
We wish you good luck and stay strong, you can do it 😊
Published on: 2023-01-12
Clean energy and the sea: how do we promote the use of renewable energies to foster energy transition in the Atlantic regions?
Submit an application to this initiative until the next 9 September 2022
The biggest annual event on Cohesion Policy is taking place from 10-13 October 2022
On the agenda were the current programme implementation and the launch of the future programme
Seafood sector organisations can apply to implement pilots that provide efficient processes, improved & sustainable production - by 29.07.2022
Five businesses across the Atlantic Area will be able to access up to 10,000 EUR of funded support
In this article we address innovative strategies from two cooperation projects to fight floods across borders
19 projects remain on a reserve list and can be selected later, based on future available funds to release
If you're a SIGI user your input is important to us! Please fill in the survey until March 3.
Public consultation for the Strategic Environmental Assessment of the Interreg Atlantic Area 2021-2027
Open from 26.01.2022 to 28.02.2022