Interreg Atlantic Area has 45.4 M€ to invest in innovative projects contributing to the Atlantic regions
A Call for Projects is open until the 17 February, check here the terms to apply.
The Interreg Atlantic Area Programme has 45.4 million euros to invest in innovative cooperation projects that contribute to the growth of the Atlantic regions.
With this aim, we launched a Call for Projects that is open until the 17 February.
If you are a public or private organisation located in the eligible Atlantic regions, you can apply with a project idea to improve the regional competitiveness and quality of life of these regions, on the topics of blue innovation, competitiveness, blue environment, sustainable tourism and culture. We encourage you to learn more about this call here.
If you are already working on your proposal, we have 6 tips for you:
1. Read the Programme Manual carefully to learn more about hot topics such as the kind of projects we support, the type of beneficiaries eligible for funds, the eligibility criteria, how to build your application, and how to apply. The Programme Manual is available in 4 languages. You can also check the FAQs for this call or watch this webinar.
2. To search for partners or to join a partnership:
- Use the programme APP (check your email spam box after registration, credentials may land there),
- Join our Linkedin thematic groups to join our thematic groups of discussion:
- Blue Innovation and Competitiveness: https://lnkd.in/ggtehcgV
- Blue and green environment: https://lnkd.in/gd92QpfN
- Blue sustainable tourism and culture: https://lnkd.in/gPKiNyQD
3. Inspire yourself by reading the Publication presenting 71 funded Atlantic projects and their main results.
4. If you have questions contact the Secretariat at email@example.com. We kindly ask you to always check the Programme Manual to clarify your doubts, before contacting the Secretariat. Please note that we don't advise about project ideas.
5. For technical issues related to the SIGI platform when accessing or submitting the application form, please contact the IT support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Don't wait for the last days to start completing your application form. Here is the link to access the SIGI platform and apply (you need to be registered to access it).
We wish you good luck and stay strong, you can do it 😊
Published on: 2023-01-12
Available in four languages it highlights the news and events relevant to the scope of the Interreg programme and its projects
Atlantic Area project AYCH featured as an example of good practice in the entrepreneurship category
The future of transnational cooperation: what impact in a changing Europe?
Partners are working to build an export corsortia involving SMEs promoting the competitiveness of the shipbuilding sector
SEAFUEL shares its experience in the inaugural seminar of the Hydrogen Utilisation & Green Energy Project
This event will be the occasion to discuss opportunities and challenges for the deployment of hydrogen technologies in peripheral areas
This conference is focused on the benefits of territorial cooperation addressing its added value for Portugal
The project works to improve the energy efficiency of water networks in the Atlantic regions
The IVY initiative provides the opportunity for young volunteers to take part in European projects and support cooperation in the EU
The exchange included a visit to AtlaS.HW, a project dealing with sustainability of the Urban World Heritage Sites
IN.40 project organizes the International Forum Technologies 4.0 applicable to the Shipbuilding Sector
The project aims to improve the competitiveness of the naval sector