Interreg Atlantic Area has 45.4 M€ to invest in innovative projects contributing to the Atlantic regions
A Call for Projects is open until the 17 February, check here the terms to apply.
The Interreg Atlantic Area Programme has 45.4 million euros to invest in innovative cooperation projects that contribute to the growth of the Atlantic regions.
With this aim, we launched a Call for Projects that is open until the 17 February.
If you are a public or private organisation located in the eligible Atlantic regions, you can apply with a project idea to improve the regional competitiveness and quality of life of these regions, on the topics of blue innovation, competitiveness, blue environment, sustainable tourism and culture. We encourage you to learn more about this call here.
If you are already working on your proposal, we have 6 tips for you:
1. Read the Programme Manual carefully to learn more about hot topics such as the kind of projects we support, the type of beneficiaries eligible for funds, the eligibility criteria, how to build your application, and how to apply. The Programme Manual is available in 4 languages. You can also check the FAQs for this call or watch this webinar.
2. To search for partners or to join a partnership:
- Use the programme APP (check your email spam box after registration, credentials may land there),
- Join our Linkedin thematic groups to join our thematic groups of discussion:
- Blue Innovation and Competitiveness: https://lnkd.in/ggtehcgV
- Blue and green environment: https://lnkd.in/gd92QpfN
- Blue sustainable tourism and culture: https://lnkd.in/gPKiNyQD
3. Inspire yourself by reading the Publication presenting 71 funded Atlantic projects and their main results.
4. If you have questions contact the Secretariat at email@example.com. We kindly ask you to always check the Programme Manual to clarify your doubts, before contacting the Secretariat. Please note that we don't advise about project ideas.
5. For technical issues related to the SIGI platform when accessing or submitting the application form, please contact the IT support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Don't wait for the last days to start completing your application form. Here is the link to access the SIGI platform and apply (you need to be registered to access it).
We wish you good luck and stay strong, you can do it 😊
Published on: 2023-01-12
Neptunus Makes a Splash in Santander's Fish Markets
Author: Marta Novara, based on the publication on Neptunus website
Embracing Sustainability and the WEF Nexus
PORTOS: Greening Atlantic Ports
15.05.2023 Author: Marta Novara
An Initiative to Promote Marine Renewable Energy in Atlantic Area Ports for a Sustainable Future
163 M€ requested for projects implementation under the First Call for Projects
The Secretariat received 62 project proposals under this call
SAFER project holds their final event at the European Maritime Day in Brest
A debate on the role of Industry 5.0 to support a more responsible seafood sector is on the agenda of this event
The Fanbest project competition
Author: Marta Novara
If you have an idea or project in the field of the Blue Economy, the Fanbest project is launching a competition that might suit you!
CABFISHMAN: managing fisheries better.
20.04.2023 Author: Marta Novara
Conserving Atlantic biodiversity by supporting innovative small scale fisheries co-management
Volunteering with the Atlantic Area: a great opportunity!
The IVY initiative provides the opportunity for young volunteers to take part in European projects and support cooperation in the EU
TRIPLE-C, Capitalising Climate Change
03.04.2023 Author: Marta Novara
We support projects to tackle the territory’s resilience to climate change
NEPTUNUS, god of sustainability
Author: Marta Novara
An innovative way for eco-friendly practices in the seafood sector
Extension of the closure date of the First Call for Projects
NEW DATE: 3rd of March 2023 at 13:00 (Portugal time)