8.35 million euros granted to 23 projects under the third call for projects
19 projects remain on a reserve list and can be selected later, based on future available funds to release
The Monitoring Committee approved a total of 23 projects under the third call for extension, representing a European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) investment of around 8.35 million euros.
The following Atlantic Area projects were approved for extension:
- 3DPARE - Artificial reef 3D printing for Atlantic Area
- AA-FLOODS - Enhanced prevention, warning, coordination and emergency management tools for floods at local scales
- ADSA: Supporting Atlantic digital startups to go international
- AHFES: A quadruple helix Atlantic Area healthy food ecosystem for growth of SMEs
- ALICE: Improving the management of Atlantic landscapes: accounting for biodiversity and ecosystem services
- ARCWIND - Adaptation and implementation of floating wind energy conversion technology for the Atlantic region
- ATLANTICFOODEXPORT: Business cooperation to increase Atlantic food products exports
- ATLANTICONBIKE: The EuroVelo 1, a unique cycling-tourism destination for a green growth
- ATLANTIC-SOCIAL-LAB - Atlantic cooperation for the promotion of social innovation
- CLEANATLANTIC - Tackling marine litter in the Atlantic Area
- DIADES - Assessing and enhancing ecosystem services provided by diadromous fish in a climate change context
- EMPORIA4KT - Empower academia for knowledge transfer for value creation in the Atlantic Area
- ENHANCEMICROALGAE - High added-value industrial opportunities for microalgae in the Atlantic Area
- FANBEST- Funding Atlantic network for blue economy technology transfer
- HYLANTIC - Atlantic network for renewable generation and supply of hydrogen to promote high energy efficiency
- IFADO: Innovation in the framework of the Atlantic deep ocean
- INTEGRATE: Integrate Aquaculture: an eco-innovative solution to foster sustainability in the Atlantic Area
- MONITOOL: New tools for monitoring the chemical status in transitional and coastal waters under the Water Framework Directive
- MYCOAST - Coordinated Atlantic coastal operational oceanographic observatory
- PROTOATLANTIC - Development and validation of a program for the prototyping and exploitation of innovative ideas
- RISKAQUASOIL - Atlantic risk management plan in water and soil
- SAFER - Smart Atlantic Seafood Clusters
- TRIPLE-C - Capitalising climate change projects in risk management for a better Atlantic Area resilience
This projects’ approval was phased, with 9 projects being approved in a first stage (3.4 M€), 8 projects in the second stage (6.4 M€) and now in March the last 5 projects. These 23 projects will be implemented by 2023.
Given the nature of the call, the limited funding available, the large number of applications and high quality proposals, the Programme was not able to approve them all. Based on future available funding, the Monitoring Committee established a reserve list of 19 projects.
This extension and capitalisation call was restricted to the 71 projects already funded by the Interreg Atlantic Area. We received 52 applications from projects setting out additional work, actions and partners to add further value to their activities, goals and results achieved.
The call was open from the 4th of October to the 30th of November 2021, with an initial ERDF available of 8 million euros.
Published on: 2022-03-31
AYCH project supports young entrepreneurs from 8 Atlantic regions
Financial seminar for beneficiaries and controllers of the Interreg Atlantic Area Second Call for projects
The General Directorate of European Funds of the Ministry of Finance will organize a Financial Seminar
Updated IT Platform for Progress Reports and Payment Claims
13.09.2019, Avilés, Spain
This event will be focused on the integration of social clauses within the local procurement procedures
SAVE THE DATE! Further information will be provided soon.
Available in four languages it highlights the news and events relevant to the scope of the Interreg programme and its projects
Atlantic Area project AYCH featured as an example of good practice in the entrepreneurship category
The future of transnational cooperation: what impact in a changing Europe?
Partners are working to build an export corsortia involving SMEs promoting the competitiveness of the shipbuilding sector
SEAFUEL shares its experience in the inaugural seminar of the Hydrogen Utilisation & Green Energy Project
This event will be the occasion to discuss opportunities and challenges for the deployment of hydrogen technologies in peripheral areas