8.35 million euros granted to 23 projects under the third call for projects
19 projects remain on a reserve list and can be selected later, based on future available funds to release
The Monitoring Committee approved a total of 23 projects under the third call for extension, representing a European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) investment of around 8.35 million euros.
The following Atlantic Area projects were approved for extension:
- 3DPARE - Artificial reef 3D printing for Atlantic Area
- AA-FLOODS - Enhanced prevention, warning, coordination and emergency management tools for floods at local scales
- ADSA: Supporting Atlantic digital startups to go international
- AHFES: A quadruple helix Atlantic Area healthy food ecosystem for growth of SMEs
- ALICE: Improving the management of Atlantic landscapes: accounting for biodiversity and ecosystem services
- ARCWIND - Adaptation and implementation of floating wind energy conversion technology for the Atlantic region
- ATLANTICFOODEXPORT: Business cooperation to increase Atlantic food products exports
- ATLANTICONBIKE: The EuroVelo 1, a unique cycling-tourism destination for a green growth
- ATLANTIC-SOCIAL-LAB - Atlantic cooperation for the promotion of social innovation
- CLEANATLANTIC - Tackling marine litter in the Atlantic Area
- DIADES - Assessing and enhancing ecosystem services provided by diadromous fish in a climate change context
- EMPORIA4KT - Empower academia for knowledge transfer for value creation in the Atlantic Area
- ENHANCEMICROALGAE - High added-value industrial opportunities for microalgae in the Atlantic Area
- FANBEST- Funding Atlantic network for blue economy technology transfer
- HYLANTIC - Atlantic network for renewable generation and supply of hydrogen to promote high energy efficiency
- IFADO: Innovation in the framework of the Atlantic deep ocean
- INTEGRATE: Integrate Aquaculture: an eco-innovative solution to foster sustainability in the Atlantic Area
- MONITOOL: New tools for monitoring the chemical status in transitional and coastal waters under the Water Framework Directive
- MYCOAST - Coordinated Atlantic coastal operational oceanographic observatory
- PROTOATLANTIC - Development and validation of a program for the prototyping and exploitation of innovative ideas
- RISKAQUASOIL - Atlantic risk management plan in water and soil
- SAFER - Smart Atlantic Seafood Clusters
- TRIPLE-C - Capitalising climate change projects in risk management for a better Atlantic Area resilience
This projects’ approval was phased, with 9 projects being approved in a first stage (3.4 M€), 8 projects in the second stage (6.4 M€) and now in March the last 5 projects. These 23 projects will be implemented by 2023.
Given the nature of the call, the limited funding available, the large number of applications and high quality proposals, the Programme was not able to approve them all. Based on future available funding, the Monitoring Committee established a reserve list of 19 projects.
This extension and capitalisation call was restricted to the 71 projects already funded by the Interreg Atlantic Area. We received 52 applications from projects setting out additional work, actions and partners to add further value to their activities, goals and results achieved.
The call was open from the 4th of October to the 30th of November 2021, with an initial ERDF available of 8 million euros.
Published on: 2022-03-31
EMPORIA4KT International Bootcamp to boost innovation in the Atlantic Area
Experts will gather to evaluate the main transnational needs and opportunities in specific areas of Blue Economy
Interreg Atlantic Area Monitoring Committee meeting
27.11.2019, Santiago de Compostela
The Monitoring Committee meeting was held in Santiago the Compostela under the 2019 Spanish Presidency of the Programme
CONSORTEX promotes the creation of six Export Consortia involving SMEs from five countries in the Atlantic Area
The project aims to promote the competitiveness and internationalisation of the Shipbuilding sector
Interreg Atlantic Area workshop: Environmental actions on Atlantic coastal waters
What are the Atlantic projects doing to protect the environment and the marine biodiversity?
INTERREG ATLANTIC AREA ANNUAL EVENT
Building a sustainable and cohesive Atlantic: why do Interreg Atlantic projects matter?
Atlantic Youth Creative Hubs presented at the European Week of Regions and Cities
AYCH project supports young entrepreneurs from 8 Atlantic regions
Financial seminar for beneficiaries and controllers of the Interreg Atlantic Area Second Call for projects
The General Directorate of European Funds of the Ministry of Finance will organize a Financial Seminar
Presentation of the Interreg Atlantic Area updated IT Platform
Updated IT Platform for Progress Reports and Payment Claims
ATLANTIC SOCIAL LAB project organises a Workshop on Social Clauses
13.09.2019, Avilés, Spain
This event will be focused on the integration of social clauses within the local procurement procedures
Interreg Atlantic Area Annual Event - 13.11.2019, Porto (Portugal)
SAVE THE DATE! Further information will be provided soon.