Public consultation for the Strategic Environmental Assessment of the Interreg Atlantic Area 2021-2027
Open from 26.01.2022 to 28.02.2022
The Managing Authority of the Interreg Atlantic Area 2021-2027 is launching a public consultation for the Strategic Environmental Assessment of the future programme.
In October 2021 the screening of the Strategic Environmental Assessment for the Interreg Atlantic Area 2021-2027, developed by SPI (Sociedade Portuguesa de Inovação) in collaboration with the Task Force responsible for the preparation of the Programme, was sent to national and regional Environmental Authorities of the 4 countries participating on the programme for their opinion.
The Managing Authority is now launching a public consultation to gather comments and views of the Atlantic stakeholders on the environmental assessment report, before its submission to the European Commission. The main goal of this consultation is to ensure that relevant public in the countries impacted are informed and given an opportunity to forward their opinion about the results of this assessment.
You can consult here the following documents:
- Screening of the Strategic Environmental Assessment
- Environmental Assessment Report_Non Technical Summary_EN
- Examen de l'Évaluation Environnementale_Résumé non-technique_FR
- Screening da Avaliação Ambiental_Resumo não técnico_PT
- Análisis de la Evaluación Medioambiental_Resumen no técnico_ES
- Summary of the Interreg Atlantic Area Programme 2021-2027
To contribute to this public consultation please fill out the online questionnaire by the 28th of February 2022.
Published on: 2022-01-26