Call 1 - 2016 - Stage 2
• Based on the eligibility check and quality assessment of the full application made by the Joint Secretariat, the Monitoring Committee will make decisions on the proposals
• Projects should be developed according to the type of actions the Programme wants to support and will have to be focused on delivering transnational, tangible and sustainable results and territorial and economic impact across the Atlantic Area.
• To prepare your application, please download and read carefully the supporting documents available in the relevant section.
● Beginning of May: Approval of full project applications
● Third and fourth quarter 2017: Contracting and start of projects
• Applicants are invited to submit their proposal through an online application form available on Applications.
Approval of EOI at stage 1 does not guarantee approval at stage 2.
• In Stage 2: You can choose to add one or several partners but the Project leader cannot be changed.
• One key factor for high quality projects is the mobilization of key players, with a full range of relevant stakeholders and a well-balanced involvement of regions and a good geographical spread across the Atlantic Area.
• Project partners must be located within the eligible territory of the Atlantic Area regions. However, organisations based outside the cooperation area in the EU or third countries can participate if the benefit for regions in the cooperation area is demonstrated.
• Please take into account the requirements/recommendations that have been sent by the Joint Secretariat to improve your proposal.
You need to be registered as Atlantic Area community member and logged in, then click on Member Area.
• Please use the same login used to submit your EOI at the first Stage. If you want to use a new one, please inform us in advance.
• In the “Applications” section click on the Apply command and start filling-in the form. You can use the copy/paste option. Data can be saved at any time, then you can continue the completion of the form (note: we recommend saving your form regularly to avoid any data loss).
• Your application will be available in the “Applications” section and in your “profile” (top right hand side, click on your name).
• Once your full application is ready and errors free, you have to submit it before the call deadline through the “Submit” button. If your application has no error, you will receive an Email confirming the good reception and submission. Please note that you can verify at any moment if there are errors through the button “Validate”.
• After submitting the full application you are still able to modify it until the call deadline. Every time you make changes you must resubmit your application, errors free, through the “Submit” button.
• You are able at any time open and consult your proposal as well as its status in the application process.
• In order to avoid online application system overloading, we strongly advise you to submit applications well ahead of the deadline.
Please be aware that the Joint Secretariat will answer only questions related to technical issues (e.g. form completion) during this period.
Call 2016 - Stage 2 – Programme Manual (EN)
Version of June 2017
Call 2016 - Stage 2 - Programme Manual (FR)
Version Juin 2017
Call 2016 - Stage 2 - Programme Manual (PT)
Versão de Junho 2017
Call 2016 - Stage 2 - Programme Manual (ES)
Versión de junio 2017
Please use one of the following browsers to Apply: Firefox, Chrome or Edge.