Communication is a crucial issue for the success of the Programme, on delivering meaningful results not only to projects partners, but also to a wider audience of stakeholders. It is a cross cutting element of working procedures, at project and Programme levels, all along the programming period. Therefore, it was drafted a communication strategy to settle a common vision and mission, supported by a set of values and principles statements, with overall objectives and information measures addressed to well defined target audiences.
In this section you will find the necessary information and tools to comply with the Atlantic Area brand identity and also with requirements and regulations settled to communicate an Atlantic Area funded project.
NEW LOGO! The logo of the Interreg Atlantic Area Programme was updated in July 2018 to give greater visibility to the European Union emblem, as well as to all project or institutional logos that may be placed in every communication materials, in accordance with Article 4, point 5 of Regulation (EU) N. 821/2014.
- Guidelines for projects' communication EN ES FR PT - updated in July 2018
- Guidance on the correct use of the EU emblem on projects communication - NEW!
- Brand design manual - updated in July 2018
- Templates for project posters (A3 format) - NEW!
- Interreg Atlantic Area flyer - NEW!
- Atlantic Area map
- Atlantic Area logotype - updated in July 2018
- Editable project logos - updated in July 2018
- Thematic priority symbols
- Section 2.2 of Annex XII of the Common Provision Regulation (EU) Nº. 1303/2013, establishes the responsibilities of the beneficiaries with regards to information and communication measures for the public.
- Articles 4, 5 and Annex II of the Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) Nº. 821/2014 establishes the rules to comply with EU visibility and ERDF support.